11 weeks

Sunday 3 June 2012



How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain: 6 pounds already! 
Maternity clothes? Yup! Had to buy my first pair of maternity jeans at 9 weeks, they are so comfy
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Terrible! Cannot get comfortable and toss and turn all night.
Best moment this week: Seeing my belly get bigger and telling more people the good news! 

Miss Anything? Diet Pepsi 
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Pringles, Cheese Wiz, poutine, pizza
Anything making you queasy or sick? Meat!
Gender: Don't know yet

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: all day nausea, no appetite, and I currently have a terrible sore throat/cold/stuffy nose
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy!
Looking forward to: seeing the baby again in 2 weeks And finding out the gender in 7 weeks!


I came across this chalkboard idea while browsing Pinterest awhile ago and just loved it! I already had the perfect frame, so I painted it white and got myself some chalkboard paint. 

Since we are currently living with my parents until we build our dream house next Spring, I decided to take the photos outside. I would have preferred to do them on a plain wall indoors, but there  aren't too many of those around.  Dad will be painting the fence soon, and the grass will be much, much greener :)

No comments

Post a Comment

glitter & the girls. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.