14 weeks

Sunday 3 June 2012

So this week Lucas and I went to a Wine and Food Show, not the most exciting place for a pregnant lady. But I did get to wear my new blue skirt, which I love. Although I don't know how long I will be able to wear it with this big belly.


I do however, love sprinkle doughnuts.  This one was especially pretty. And yummy.


Skittle and Sunshine =  awesome times



 Went to see the comedy show, Larry the Cable Guy in this outfit. It was interesting...


How far along? 14 Weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 14 pounds!!
Maternity clothes? Maternity legging and jeans, mostly because they are super comfy, not out of necessity
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: better than last week, but still not great
Best moment this week: my friends saying I 'actually look pregnant'
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Having a drink or two while hanging out with friends or at the bar. (lucas' bar of course)
Movement: I don't think so.
Food cravings: cheese...the usual
Anything making you queasy or sick: Drank a glass of chocolate milk and spend 20 minutes in the bathroom. Meat other than cheeseburgers
Have you started to show yet: yup
Gender prediction: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: feeling the baby move and finding out the gender!

No comments

Post a Comment

glitter & the girls. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.