The Girls Favourites. little yeti shoes

Thursday 3 July 2014

For my next 'The Girls Favourites',  I'm going to talk about moccasins. So I am clearly very behind on the mocs craze because this is Ellia's first pair. Yes, I know, it's craziness. I have been eying up all of the kiddies with gorgeous mocs all over Instagram and just could not commit to purchasing a pair. It is a little overwhelming with all of the choices out there, I must say. When a local lady from Ottawa named Aly asked if she could send me a pair, I have to be honest and tell you that I did a serious happy dance and texted approximately 5 people to tell them about it. These mocs are stunning, made from leather and are hand splattered with neon pink paint!! I've been known to splatter a thing or two every now and then and when I saw them, I just knew they were the ones. They went on Ellia's chubby, long foot perfectly and stayed put. The leather is soft and the elastic is just perfect, not tight at all. I am so impressed with these moccasins, I want to go on a moccasin shopping spree and buy more. I of course love support local moms too, but Aly does ship worldwide and her pricing is very competitive. They are a must see!! Aly's etsy shop is called Little Yeti Shoes!










Aly's etsy shop is called Little Yeti Shoes!
Follow Aly on Instagram @littleyetishoes

xox nat

No comments

Post a Comment

glitter & the girls. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.