update time

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Well, it has been over a month since I blogged. Mega FAIL. 
Between working so much, our California vacay, preparing to move AGAIN and my poor babes not sleeping well and being sick, I haven't had a whole lotta time. 

On May 25th I shot my first wedding of the season. I made the decision last year when I found out I was pregnant to only shoot 3 weddings this season. I basically chose 3 ladies who had contacted me, that I already knew, and I couldn't be more happy with my decision. I love weddings. I love going to them, photographing them, decorating them...you get the point. But it's a lot of work. Not only is it a 12+ hour day, it's hours and hours of loading files, going through photos, editing, posting galleries, making albums and I knew it would be much more difficult with a baby, and it is.

I have known Caitlyn since we were 4 years old. We went to school together until grade 8 where we then went to separate high schools and universities. Living in the same town, we had run into each other now and than and always chatted. I photographed her sisters family numerous times and was over the moon excited when she booked me for her engagement photos and weddings. She met her super handsome groom Ross while visiting Ireland. It is truly one of the best love stories ever, and these two could totally be in a movie about it. They are GORGEOUS!


I can't wait to edit this wedding and post all of the gorgeousness.

1 comment:

glitter & the girls. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.