Cali Part I

Tuesday 18 June 2013

We left for Cali on Monday May 27th. Ellia was an angel and slept almost the whole time. The first flight was 1.5 hours and the second 6.5. It was a long day. All 7 of us piled into the Suburban we rented and off we went to meet Mercedes and her boyfriend TJ who were already there. 

We did a lot of relaxing and hanging out in the pool and hot tub. We ate a lot of delicious food and went shopping.  It was glorious. 

Poor Ellia was a little off with the whole 3 hour time difference and woke up A LOT during the night. It's okay, we were in paradise and everyone was playing with her and helping out during the day. She loved the pool and basically sang and danced with her Auntie Mercedes the whole time. 

I didn't take too many photos, which always annoys me when I get home. When your full time job is holding a (really heavy) camera all day, sometimes you just want to put it down and give it a break. Well, I do anyways. Here are some of my favs from the first few days.

 
My daddy in the pool is huge, he hates water and can't swim (even though he always had a pool growing up)
OMGEEEE I LOVE this place...wish we had one.
 Okay guys, that's enough of a photo overload for one day. But stay tuned for some lame photos of our mini photoshoot. Also, the day that we got to meet a lovely Instagram friend and her gorgeous little lady.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a blast!! Such great photos xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I'm commenting on every post! Lol. Love the pics of you two! And with daddy too! So sweet!!! I always feel like I can't take pics when I want to because I'm busy chasing and tending to a crazy little babe! Drive me nuts. Wish I had paparazzi sometimes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one good looking family!

    ReplyDelete

glitter & the girls. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.